RARA-AVIS: survey/misc

From: Carrie Pruett ( pruettc@hotmail.com)
Date: 19 Jan 2002

I didnt' think I had a preference, but when I thought about it, most of my favorite series fall into (b), though that doesn't necessarily imply alternating perspectives - there are plenty of first person novels with what I would consider dual protagonists, though where the line is between this and hero/sidekick I'm not sure.  I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with (a) or with (c) if the writer is adept enough to juggle all the perspectives.

any idea when the Pelecanos segment on CBS will run tomorrow?  I don't even know when the show starts and ends

Carrie