RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: To Have and Have Not

From: sakana@swbell.net
Date: 16 Jan 2002

OH! thank you, mark. i was extremely confused.

for what it's worth (i'm a very reluctant stone fan-- i admire his energy and risk-taking), U-TURN is a fun film. it's very much sort of a gotcha to the audience, which i enjoyed but which i'm sure drove others nuts.

has anyone read jack kelly's MOBTOWN? i've read both raves and dismissals and would welcome any opinions from rara avians.

martha sakana@swbell.net <mailto: sakana@swbell.net>