RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: To Have and Have Not

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 16 Jan 2002

Martha wrote:

"what stone movie is this? i think i read stray dogs (viet nam vet cop in the pacific northwest, right? with a dog?), and i thought i'd seen all of stone films, but apparently not..."

As Brad has already noted, the Stone film is U Turn. I haven't seen it
(can't stand Stone), but I did enjoy Ridley's book. However, it's not the book you describe, Martha. I think you may be thinking of Kent Anderson's Night Dogs.

Mark