RARA-AVIS: Review assistance

From: funkmasterj@runbox.com
Date: 12 Jan 2002

Hi All,

I just was given a whole bunch of used books. I don't have room to keep them all and am unfamiliar with with many of the authors. I know they aren't all hardboiled, but can anyone point out where I can find well-written reviews or if someone can directly tell me if they are any good?

Thanks in advance, Jordan

The books are: Susan Wittig Albert - Lavender Lies Nevada Barr - Track of the Wind; and Ill Wind Stephanie Barron - Jane and the Stillroom Maid M.C. Beaton - Death of an Addict Edie Claire - Never Buried Jan Coffey - Trust Me Once Larry Collins & Dominique Lapierre - The Fifth Horseman Michael Connelly - The Last Coyote Diane Mott Davidson - Tough Cookie Susan Dunlap - An Equal Opportunity Death Kinky Friedman - The Love Song of J. Edgar Hoover Anne George - Murder Carries a Torch Sarah Graves - Repair to Her Grave Lee Harris - The April Fool's Day Murder Donald Harstad - Eleven Days Ellen Hart - A Killing Cure; Vital Lies Christiane Heggan - Enemy Within Joan Hess - Strangled Prose Tami Hoag - Ashes to Ashes; A Thin Dark Line J.A. Jance - Rattlesnake Crossing J. Dayne Lamb - A Question of Preference; Unquestioned Loyalty Eric Lustbader - Second Skin Charlotte MacLeod - The Bilbao Looking Glass; An Owl Too Many; The Palace Guard; Rest You Merry; The Withdrawing Room; Wrack And Rune Steve Martini - The List Sharyn McCrumb - Highland Laddie Gone; Paying The Piper; Sick of Shadows; Zombies of the Gene Pool David Morrell - The Fraternity of The Stone Marcia Muller - The Tree of Death Tamar Myers - Nightmare in Shining Armor Carla Neggers - The Waterfall Katherine Neville - The Eight Meg O'Brien - Sacred Trust Joanne Pence - To Catch A Cook John Sandford - Sudden Prey Sandra Scoppettone - My Sweet Untraceable You Joan Smith - Don't Leave Me This Way Julie Smith - New Orleans Mourning Martin Cruz Smith - Red Square Craig Thomas - Firefox Down! Aimee & David Thurlo - Shooting Chant Kate Wilhelm - The Deepest Water Tim Willocks - Green River Rising Susan Wolfe - The Last Billable Hour