RARA-AVIS: Admin: Jason Starr winners

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 10 Jan 2002

I got the list of winners of free, signed copies of Jason Starr's new book, HARD FEELINGS (Vintage/Black Lizard):

        Mark Sullivan
        Ekkehard Knoerer
        Charles Hollis
        Anthony Neil Smith
        Mark Gentry
        Tricia Allen
        Kerry J. Schooley
        Carrie Pruett
        John Lau
        Kent Boyd

Congratulations! I think the books should get to you soon. Let the list know how you like it. I've read it, and it's a Jason Starr novel, all right: grim, relentless, impossible to put down, about a man who doesn't start off in his best form and just gets worse and worse.

Random House said about 60 people mailed them, and they were quite pleased about it. My thanks to them and Mr. Starr for being so generous.

Bill