Re: RARA-AVIS: Historical crime writers

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 10 Jan 2002

George, Here is more information about Soos:

"His web page is http://members.aol.com/troysoos/ and it includes his email address. He has used SABR-L for checking facts before publishing his books. I've read three of them, I think, and liked them. I read, and re-read, a lot of mystery stories--my favorites, yearly. I'd say he would be on the five-year schedule. I'd compare his Mickey Rawling's series to Stuart Kaminsky's Toby Peters' series, though perhaps not as light-hearted."