RARA-AVIS: M. Cimino's novel

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 10 Jan 2002

As far as I know, Michael Cimino (film director) published in France (mid 2001) a short novel: Big Jane, and this French translation was the first edition of his novel- it was not published in the USA beforehand.
-I think it's still not, but could someone confirm?
-Does somebody know if it is foreseen to publish it in the USA, where and when?

Big Jane is more noir (borderline) than HB, sort of allegorical road novel, and was published by Gallimard- France.

Thanks for any clue.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384