RE: RARA-AVIS: dress her in indigo--arguable spoiler

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 07 Jan 2002

Though it's still a pity how much further maturing his attitudes toward homosexuals still had to go... TM

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Bassett [mailto: dj_bassett@yahoo.com]
--- Robison Michael R CNIN < Robison_M@crane.navy.mil> wrote:
> hello,
>
> just finished my second jd mcdonald book, _dress her
> in indigo_. although
> its hard to beat the ending of _the deep blue
> goodbye_, i think i liked this
> one even more

Haven't posted in quite a while.

Anyhow, this is one of my favorite T McGees, too -- part of the series peak, in my opinion (which runs from A DEADLY SHADE OF GOLD to A TAN AND SANDY SILENCE). McGee's ruminations on the hippie scene and the drug culture are priceless, and there's some good twists and turns in the plot.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com