Re: RARA-AVIS: Reply to questions:Sullivan,Blumenthal,Doherty

From: Graham Powell ( bleekerbooks@hotmail.com)
Date: 02 Jan 2002

>From: First Gemini < firstgemini@earthlink.net>
>...Five years later ,I was invited to write a short story with a
>long enough word count that I could contemplate wrapping up the loose
>ends of the Haggerty series. That story "Lost and Found" also allowed me
>to return to one of the Haggerty short stories I had written with a
>loose end(Mary, Mary, Shut the Door). Lost and Found is a story of
>redemption after loss and was the way I wanted to end the work featuring
>Leo Haggerty.

You have just sold a copy of DEATH CRUISE. I hope they send your royalties promptly!

Graham
------------ http://www.BleekerBooks.com Hardboiled and Noir

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx