RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS HB bank robberies

From: Duane Swierczynski ( duane.swier@verizon.net)
Date: 31 Dec 2001

Thank you all for the excellent suggestions. Mark S., your LOOPHOLE suggestion was so fascinating, I tracked down Robert Pollock's e-mail address, and he responded right away, agreeing to do a quick Q&A for the book. (With his permission, I'll share his answers on this list. I'm especially curious if it's true that he purchased plans from a retired jugmarker.)

I had forgotten about THIEVES LIKE US; it was sitting right behind me on my bookshelf. And I didn't realize that HELL HATH NO FURY involved bank robberies.

Once again, thanks.

--Duane Swierczynski