Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS HB bank robberies

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 30 Dec 2001

From a first scanning, you could add:

Hammett: RED HARVEST - bank robbery as a side-plot of the main story

Charles Williams: HELL HATH NO FURY

William L. Heat: VIOLENT SATURDAY

Robert O. Saber: WAKE UP AND SCREAM

William P. Mc Givern: ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW

Hope this helps

E.Borgers Hard-boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens6384