Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir Games

From: jwiese ( jwiese@earthlink.net)
Date: 14 Dec 2001

Bill, I am looking for your articles and having some difficulty. Did you mean to cite the Oxford Companion to Crime and Mystery Writing instead of Oxford Companion to Mysteries and Mystery Writing? The former seems to be available.

Also, did you mean to cite the Journal of Popular Culture (instead of Popular Literature) that is published by the popular literature section of BGSU. I haven't found any copies of the former yet but I presume they are gettable.

I seem to remember a newstand game magazine called Clues. If that is what you refer to, there is probably little chance of finding a copy today.

My paper on noir and parody is on my office computer. I will email you a copy next week.

John