Re: RARA-AVIS: archive

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 13 Dec 2001

On 13 December 2001, Carrie Pruett wrote:

: Hate to ask housekeeping questions on list, but how come there's no
: archive for December?

It was there, just not linked. The thing I use to feed list mail into the archives rolls over into a new directory each month, but I have to add a link to it on the archives page by hand. If you ever want to check the current month and don't see a link, just look in

        http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/archives/YYYYMM/

where January 2002 is 200201, March 2002 is 200203, etc. Everything will be there.

The search engine runs once a month, so you can't search the current month's archives.

Bill