RARA-AVIS: Noir Games

From: jwiese ( jwiese@earthlink.net)
Date: 11 Dec 2001

I was interested to see the mention of the Black Dahlia PC game in the list. I am a collector of noir and private detective games and would be interested in seeing discussions of same on the list if this an appropriate venue for it. Some of the games I have are Noir, Diskworld Noir, The Dame Was Loaded, all of the Tex Murphy series, Deja Vu I and II, and many others. Anyone else interested in this?

John