Re: RARA-AVIS: Bill Moody/PaperJacks

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 08 Dec 2001

Kent asked:

"The day before the discussion started about Bogie PaperJacks, I picked up a copy of a PaperJacks titled Wind Chill by Nick O'Donohoe only because it is set in Minneapolis. The P.I. is Nathan Phillips (not the former mayor of Toronto) and he has a cat named Marlowe. Can anyone tell me if my 50-cent investment is worth reading?"

There were three of these. I remember liking them quite a bit. Very dark and moody in outlook, which I like quite a bit.

Mark