Re: RARA-AVIS: deep blue goodby

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 07 Dec 2001

Okay, my turn to chime in. Although I read and enjoyed all of them, my favorite McGees were the first ten or so, including one that hasn't been mentioned, Darker Than Amber. I still liked the later ones, just not as much.

By the way, the McGees, at least, are very easy to find in used bookstores, the non-series books sometimes less so.

However, I have now compiled quite a stack of those standalones, but I haven't gotten around to reading them except One Monday We Killed Them All -- great title and a book that lives up to it. I really should start working my way through them.

Mark