RARA-AVIS: deep blue goodbye

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 06 Dec 2001

hello,

read my first travis mcgee book a short time ago. for most of the book i was kinda skeptical. there didn't seem to be a lot of suspense or action or interesting character development and the plot was taking its sweet time so i got a bit sleepy and the dimestore philoso- phizing about gagged me, but the ending was powerful, moving, and scary. very exciting.

i'll read more of JD MacDonald. any recommendations on other good ones in print?

miker