RARA-AVIS: DC locations

From: Carrie Pruett ( pruettc@hotmail.com)
Date: 04 Dec 2001

Mark Sullivan wrote re: "the District":
>However, the music coming out the door was hip hop, not Go-Go. That's
>just sloppy. Similarly, it seems that no matter where they are
>ostensibly going in DC, they must pass the Capital building.

Oh yes, rule 1 of DC location shooting: every important rendezvou takes place in front of the capitol building or the Lincoln memorial. Like, if I wanted to meet someone in DC, I would say "Let's meet somewhere in a very large, extremely crowded area that requires a significant hike from the nearest Metro station.

Carrie