Re: RARA-AVIS: Shell Scott

From: Brian Evankovich ( brianevankovich@hotmail.com)
Date: 03 Dec 2001

William, I enjoyed "Case of the Vanishing Beauty" and a few of the other early Shell Scott books, but once they turned into comedy/parody I tuned out. However, when Shell takes on a bad guy named Burper McGee (a stand-in for John D.'s Travis) I laughed out loud.

As for the nudist camp book you talked about, I may have that book. Do you know what the title is? There's three or four that I have that I've never read. If I have it, I'll give it to you. --Brian