Re: RARA-AVIS: HB Parodies

From: ejmd__ ( ejmd__@ntlworld.com)
Date: 01 Dec 2001

I think Jon Breen (already mentioned by Bill Crider) was also responsible for a great Hammett parody, called 'Mud Bunny'. I think it works best though if the reader is familiar with the naming of characters in $106 Blood Money / The Big Knock-Over.

There is also a parody of Hemingway by Chandler, but the title escapes me.

Both can be found in the Faber Book of Parodies.

ED