RARA-AVIS: Somewhere a Roscoe

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 30 Nov 2001

Dick Lochte's mention of Perelman reminds me of his essay with the above title, which of course reminds me of Robert Leslie Bellem. Maybe his stories about Dan Turner, Hollywood Detective, aren't parodies of the hard-boiled genre, but they're close enough to count.

And James Reasoner if probably right about Let Them Eat Bullets. He's younger than I am, and he has a better memory.

Bill Crider