Re: RARA-AVIS: Tosches (was Holloway House)

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 29 Nov 2001

George wrote:

"In an unrelated note, have you folks discussed the Nick Tosches novel CUT NUMBERS, which has been republished in trade paperback? I just finished it last night, and it's about as hardboiled as it gets. Like everything Tosches writes, well worth the read."

I have read this. I especialy liked the small subplot about his buddies who make special-order porn fantasy films. I've also read a bunch of his books about music, many of which are pretty hardboiled in tone and content. However, I haven't read Trinities. How is it?

Mark