RARA-AVIS: C&W Kinda guy!

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 27 Nov 2001

Nice number, Jerry! Now I want to see a picture of you in your ten-gallon hat.

I once wrote a C&W song, but I'm mercifully lost the lyrics. I think my son might have them because he works as a recording engineer and I tried to get him to record the song and make us rich. For some reason he didn't have as much faith in it as I did. I thought the best line was, "it's hard to hold your head up when you're drinkin' whiskey down." Sort of noir if you really stretch a point.

Bill Crider