RARA-AVIS: Hugh C McDonald

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 27 Nov 2001

I've been meaning to ask this for quite a while. In the mid 70's a supposedly real Hugh McDonald started a series of thrillers, with The Hour of the Blue Fox being the first, about a supposedly actual underground organization operating in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe. I have four with the last supposedly being a collaboration with Robin Moore of Green Beret fame. I have always supposed McDonald was Moore's pseudonym. As Hugh fit very nicely in with my other Mc/MacDonalds--Gregory, John D and Ross, I never investigated. Does anybody know about Hugh C? Mark