RARA-AVIS: Payback, Old School & Holloway

From: Schooley ( gsp.schoo@skylinc.net)
Date: 27 Nov 2001

Thanks Mark, Justin, George for helping with my reading list, (and Christmas just around the corner.)

The websites are: http://www.canongate.co.uk/payback/ http://www.wwnorton.com/osb/
& http://www.hollowayhousebooks.com/

They all seem to have great deals on offer. Holloway House even has something called "ten books for ten bucks" for a shortlist that includes many of the authors you have recommended. One name not on your lists, suggested by the person who put me on to Doom Fox, was Clarence Cooper Jr. He's a Holloway House author and from the Old School too.

Kerry

--

The evil that men do lives after them at http://www.murderoutthere.com
Literary events in Ontario's Golden Horseshoe and around the world at http://www.lit-electric.com
<<<<<<<<<<<IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES>>>>>>>>>>>>