RARA-AVIS: John Francis Cuddy II

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 26 Nov 2001

Jerry, While you are on the list I wanted to ask you something. I know that Spenser is an idealized Robert Parker, Pronzini's Nameless is very much like him and Gores' DKA agency is largely made up of people inspired by those he worked with when he was a detective. Granted your nature and the people you knew well had to influence you to some extent, but did you largely base Cuddy's nature and/or physical attributes on yourself or somebody you knew well.? Mark