RARA-AVIS: Used Books

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 25 Nov 2001

I can never complain about anyone who picks up a book of mine in a used-book store. If it hadn't been for places like that, I'd never have been able to read most of Harry Whittington, Day Keene, and many other writers who've given me a tremendous amount of pleasure over the years. And anyone who wants to read those guys today (not to mention most of the Gold Medal gang) is going to have to resort to the Internet or dusty stacks in the Goodwill stores to find them.

Bill Crider