RARA-AVIS: Re: royalties

From: marianne.macdonald@lineone.net
Date: 26 Nov 2001

>Do the the authors on this list should have opinions about this?
This author on this list just wants people to read her books, however second-hand the copies. I've only been publishing in the genre for 5 years, so I can even regard it as an investment in the future. Furthermore - and provided I remain sane under such circumstances - when I become rich and famous like Patricia Cornwell, I hope to remember that with $5000000 advances I don't really need every penny of all possible royalties.

Yours (I must be a librarian at heart),

Marianne Macdonald

And, just this once:

---------------------------------------------------------------- The Dido Hoare mysteries: DEATH'S AUTOGRAPH GHOST WALK SMOKE SCREEN ROAD KILL BLOOD LIES (US and UK) and due in 2002: DIE ONCE