RE: RARA-AVIS: Willeford

From: Michael Robison ( zspider@gte.net)
Date: 25 Nov 2001

BobT said:

No Exit Press is reprinting Willeford right now. I found a copy of The Machine in Ward Eleven, the only one I was missing, at Barnes&Noble. The Woman Chaser was on the shelf next to it. Most of his other books, including the two autobiographies, are available online from Amazon. Good stuff.

*******

thanks, bob. i seen the machine in ward eleven and i think the woman chaser brand new at amazon. i'm going to order them this week. i think all the other ones were used. i'm not real picky about them being new but if they are old on yellowed paper its really hard for my eyes to take that. there's an autobiography that i believe he wrote also... something about a soldier's life, that i'd like to read too.

thanks again, miker