Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: career and peak and more questions to Jerry Healy

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 20 Nov 2001

I haven't read Spiral yet, but I will and I've read all of the Cuddy series up to that point. Frankly, I think it takes a lot of balls to kill off a major character in a successful series. How many other series of that duration are still capable of surprise?

For instance, although many recurring characters died in Everybody Dies, none of them was central to the series. Scudder, Mick, TJ and Elaine all survived.

Mark