RARA-AVIS: New To The List

From: Lockhart, Timothy J. ( TJLockhart@HHLAW.com)
Date: 20 Nov 2001

Hi, I'm Tim Lockhart, a new subscriber. I'm a copyright and trademark lawyer in the Washington, D.C., area who's loved noir fiction since I discovered Raymond Chandler in college and spent my last week of final exams reading his first four novels when I should have been studying. (But I've never considered that time misspent!) I've written one PI novel (A Certain Man's Daughter), which I'm now trying to get published, and have started on another. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from reading the posts on this list. Happy Thanksgiving!
  Timothy J. Lockhart Hogan & Hartson L.L.P. Suite 1100 8300 Greensboro Drive McLean, VA 22102 Direct Line: 703-610-6168 Facsimile: 703-610-6200 mailto: tjlockhart@hhlaw.com <mailto: tjlockhart@hhlaw.com> http://www.hhlaw.com <http://www.hhlaw.com/>

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of Hogan & Hartson L.L.P. which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (202-637-5600) or by electronic mail ( PostMaster@HHLAW.COM) immediately.