RARA-AVIS: John Francis Cuddy

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 20 Nov 2001

Jerry, I wanted to ask a few questions about your books in case you are going to drop off the list soon.. I hope these all don't duplicate all the ones you usually get:

1 Why did you decide you had to kill off Nancy ?

2 Once you had decided to do so did you think of making make her death more personal--probably murdered by someone she encountered through her work so Cuddy could hunt down anybody responsible?

3 Are you ever going to drop or at least greatly shorten Cuddy's inevitible visits to Beth's grave? At this point I find them annoying. IMO, they slow the books and add a possible element of the supernatural to a very down to earth series. It seems at this point you could figure out another way for Cuddy to find something within him or get good advice.

Thanks for joining us, Mark