Re: RARA-AVIS: Parker, Hawk and Susan: the Solution

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 16 Nov 2001

Mario, any one of your three solutions would get me reading the series again, although the nitpicker in me must point out that you would also have to get Scudder drinking again, perhaps sharing Mick's bottle on one of their long nights together. Does Mick fit into that scenario?

As for the quote in your sig line by Thich Nhat Hanh -- "Don't just do something, sit there!" -- I just realized Paul Kavanagh (AKA Block) was a Buddhist when he came up with his list of rules, culminating with:
"When in doubt, do nothing."

Mark