Re: RARA-AVIS: Best films

From: Jeremiah Healy ( jeremiahealy@earthlink.net)
Date: 13 Nov 2001

I spoke with Don Westlake about THE STEPFATHER. He thought it was done fairly well, and I thought the lead (Terry something) did a fine job of underplaying the role. However, there apparently is a poor sequel that Don was NOT involved with in any way.

My own favorite part is the disquieting open scene (not wanting to spoil the experience for those as yet unfamiliar with it).

Best from Boston,

Jerry