Re: RARA-AVIS: Willeford

From: dave ( birdlives@earthlink.net)
Date: 12 Nov 2001

Let's not forget that the old man also has sociopathic tendencies. I believe he has a poison tipped cane, and he also poisons dogs in his neighborhood. There's a great Willeford bit where the old guy hangs out with the old cockers in his neighborhood, and they're discussing what the
"dirtiest thing in the world is." The old guy comes up with the capper ...

"The dirtiest thing in the world is the tip of a cane..."