RARA-AVIS: RARA-AVISIANS AT BOUCHERCON

From: JOHN & CATHIE CELESTRI ( ccpub@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 09 Nov 2001

Marianne --

It's so hard for an author to make an impression on an audience, some of us will do almost ANYTHING to draw attention to ourselves. (My wife and coauthor Cathie was sitting in the audience ready to throw a shoe at me if I messed up too badly on that panel.) ;-)

--John Celestri the male half of Cathie John ccpub@worldnet.att.net http://www.cathiejohn.com