Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: Hammett and Flitcraft

From: Bill Crider ( bill.crider@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 05 Nov 2001

Richard Layman was at Bouchercon and did a panel with Hammett's daughter and granddaughter. A Daughter Remembers was, of course, discussed, along with other Hammett bios. In one of the toughest choices I had to make at the convention, I went to another panel at the time. I suspect that the tape of the Hammett panel would be well worth ordering.

Bill Crider