Re: Re: RARA-AVIS: The Cool School (was Connelly/Bosch)

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 30 Oct 2001

Mark S asked,

> Bob, who's IM Fletcher?

Gregory McDonald's 'Fletch'. I agree, but I doubt this list considers the series hard boiled.

Leading up to next month, Robert Parker certainly means Hawk to be cool. Some Ross Thomas characters such as Wu and Durant are. So is early Elvis Cole. Roger Simon's Moses Wine might qualify as would Latimer's Bill Crane though he's probably a generation too early to be cool. Mark