Re: RARA-AVIS: The Cool School (was Connelly/Bosch)

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 30 Oct 2001

Mario wrote:

"He's not cool. . . . My lack of interest in Bosch does not detract from my enjoyment of most of the books in the series, two of which (The Black Echo and The Concrete Blonde) are great favorites of mine. But in those, Bosch maintains his cool, for the most part."

This is an interesting notion to me. I, too, prefer cool protagonists, with some notable exceptions. Just out of curiosity, Mario (and others), who would you place in the Cool School?

Mark