Re: RARA-AVIS: "Red Harvest" and characterization

From: Schooley ( gsp.schoo@skylinc.net)
Date: 30 Oct 2001

Juri Nummelin wrote:

> Who is Hayter?

Sparkle Hayter, author of a very funny, but not especially hard boiled mystery series featuring Robin Hudson. Hudson works for an all news television network similar to CNN (where Hayter once worked) but located in Manhatten, with its actively weird collection of characters, one of whom is, at any given moment, recently and conveniently murdered.

It is on the strength of Hayter's depiction of the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade that I hope to catch some of its final moments on my way to Bouchercon tomorrow.Kerry

--

The evil that men do lives after them at http://www.murderoutthere.com
Literary events in Ontario's Golden Horseshoe and around the world at http://www.lit-electric.com
<<<<<<<<<<<IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES>>>>>>>>>>>>