RE: RARA-AVIS: Hunter/McBain Pseuds: after Crider et al.

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 25 Oct 2001

And he did publish a bit of sf under his nonpseud, Sol Lombino. TM

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Crider [mailto: bill.crider@worldnet.att.net]

BobT wrote: Yeah, he's Marsten. So is Hunt Collins and Curt Cannon. And probably many others I don't know about.

I don't think there are that many pseudonyms. I believe he was John Abbott for one book (Scimitar), though he denied it at first. (If he wasn't Abbott, then whoever wrote the book had his style down perfectly.) He wrote a couple of stories as Ezra Hannon and Hodge Evans, but that's about it.