RARA-AVIS: Timothy Harris/Thomas Kyd

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 25 Oct 2001

The other day, I just happened to notice that the Eddie Murphy/Dan Aykroyd movie Trading Places was written by Timothy Harris. I looked him up on www.imdb.com to find out if he was the PI writer. I found out a TV movie, Street of Dreams, had been made from his two Thomas Kyd books, Kyd for Hire and Goodbye and Goodnight. Has anyone seen it? Although I read them a very long time ago, I remember liking those books.

Mark