Re: RARA-AVIS: An ignoramus enquires....

From: Bill Crider ( bill.crider@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 24 Oct 2001

I've been reading the 87th precinct novels for so long I don't even want to think about it, so I guess you could call me an admirer. I might miss one or two, but I always pick up again. I don't feel any great need to defend the books, though. If someone doesn't like 'em that's OK. There are plenty of books I don't like.

I've used the McBain books in my own work, and I once got a letter from him about that, but I think I've told that story here before.

Bill Crider

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Taboada" < matrxtech@yahoo.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 2:56 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: An ignoramus enquires....