Re: RARA-AVIS: The DKA Series & Other Gores Books

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 21 Oct 2001

On 21 October 2001, M Blumenthal wrote:

: BTW, most of the theories propounded in the book were first
: popularized by Desmond Morris in AFRICAN GENESIS and THE NAKED If you
: like that part of MENACED ASSASIN you should read those.

Robert Ardrey did the first book, and your editor munched the end of Morris's THE NAKED APE. This Gores book sounds interesting, and I'm going to look for it.

I saw a beautiful blonde reading Gores's latest book on the subway about a month ago, but it was too crowded and she was too far away for me to strike up a conversation. That's the first time I've ever seen anyone reading one of his books, actually.

Bill