RARA-AVIS: No Exit Press

From: Stephen Miller ( readingbear@earthlink.net)
Date: 17 Oct 2001

Fellow rare birds:

I have recently become very interested in No Exit Press titles, not only because their selections track so well with my reading tastes, but also due to their frequently exceptional cover art.  I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but many of these are really fine.  I have most of the old Arthur Lyons titles, some of the Westlake/Coe, and have begun acquiring from the current catalog

Does anyone know of a used book dealer that might have a decent selection?

Steve