RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon

From: Jiro Kimura ( jkimura@nsknet.or.jp)
Date: 16 Oct 2001

I believe that some member of this list wants to attend Bouchercon this November. Well, my wife and I have decided not to attend Bouchercon this year, and will cancel our registrations. Would any of you want a registration transfer (preferably two transfers)? Please inquire me *off-list*. The first person will get it (preferably, them)!

I will miss the convention. Jiro Kimura

This one below is the Bouchercon registration update from the co-chair.