Re: RARA-AVIS: elmore leonard

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 16 Oct 2001

I'd also recommend the earlier stuff. Aside from what's mentioned already, CITY PRIMIEVAL; STICK, which is the sequel to SWAG; 52 PICKUP, which also was made into a pretty decent picture; and CAT CHASER, which was made into a terrible one. In my opinion, Leonard's decline began after KILLSHOT. I enjoyed GET SHORTY because his depiction of the movie business was so dead on. OUT OF SIGHT was a far better movie than book.

John Lau