Re: RARA-AVIS: Graham Powell's "Still Water"

From: Graham Powell ( bleekerbooks@hotmail.com)
Date: 11 Oct 2001

Thanks for the plug, Jim. I didn't mind BSPing myself over at the MWF because it's specifically for writers, but didn't really feel comfortable promoting myself on this list. Fortunately you handled that for me!

Little known fact: I have a secretary named Doherty, while Jim has a secretary named Powell.

Graham
------------ http://www.BleekerBooks.com Hardboiled and Noir