RARA-AVIS: Training Day

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 09 Oct 2001

I saw it yesterday and liked it a lot, even if it got a bit plot-heavy. Denzel was a force of nature.

However, the reason I'm bringing it up is because I was hoping someone could help me remember where I first read the peanut butter story. The book was from the Viet Nam era and the anecdote was a, probably apocryphal, story about how a guy got himself declared unfit at his draft physical.

Mark