Re: RARA-AVIS: To Live and Die in L.A.

From: Cristoforo ( Cristoforo@mediaone.net)
Date: 01 Oct 2001

I think that's what made the film interesting, that it wasn't cut and dry, that the characters weren't easily labeled as "good" or "bad" buit operated in the grey area. I remember Friedkin saying something like "the hero can do bad things but the audience is still on his side" Of course, when I saw it and the "good guy" got killed, everyone cheered.

Brad